Thursday, December 8, 2011

SmartBro WiMax VII: Fast Connection in the Morning

I'm already at the office but I felt the need to share my observations earlier with the new modem.

1 AM.
Torrent download was fast - it reached 60kBps, but surfing was slow. I could open a website, but I'd have to wait for a few minutes. I tried Speedtest but I lost my patience and just went to sleep.

6AM-7AM
Torrent download reached a speed of at least 100kBps. I tried surfing and it was fast. I tried Speedtest, upload was at least 1MBps, download at least 0.4MBps.

I wonder what's slowing down the connection at night. Will test again later when I get home from work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Just want to know your location? I am also planning to get the wimax service e. Also, is your 3G phone service came from smart? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete