Wednesday, December 14, 2011

SmartBro WiMax IX: NTC's Response

Here's NTC's reply to my email:

Good am,

Thank you for your email. With regards to your concerns, rest assured that we will act on your complaint accordingly and inform the parties concerned for the immediate resolution of the said matter.

For your guidance and information.


God Bless and have a nice day.



Kind Regards,

Victor A. Gusto

Permanent Support Staff

OSPAC - NTC

-----

Smart has also replied regarding te plan migration. To my dismay, Angie offered SmartBro variants that are even more expensive than my current subscription:

Dear Ms. Rafols,


Thank you for writing us back.

[area hidden for confidentiality - author] has SMART Bro Fixed
Wireless Canopy and SMART HSPA coverage. However, successful
installation of the Canopy antenna will depend on the Line of Sight
(LOS) from the actual installation address to the nearest serving site.

Please write us again if you need further assistance, Ms. Rafols.


Sincerely,

Angie /edb
Customer Care

-----
I responded by suggesting the SIM Only variant of SmartBro, and that I will not consider plan migration if I pay for anything other than the P999 first month fee for the SIM card. I'm still waiting for the waiver of pre-termination fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment