Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Causeway Seafood Restaurant Review

Last Monday night we ate dinner at Causeway Seafood Restaurant for my mom's birthday. It was my first time eating there even though our house was only a few blocks away from it (I know, right?). My boyfriend even often ate there with his family when he was a kid and he lives far, far away.

Anyway, I did *not* think that I would like the food here because I don't like Chinese food much. However, to my surprise, I did! Their food was so delicious that I only had 1/2 cup rice and proceeded to just eat the viands.

Here are some photos courtesy of my mom:

Patatim

The meat was tender, although there were a lot of skin and fat. The sauce was not too sweet or salty. 


I don't know what this is called, sorry.


This was like chop suey, only not that saucy.


Assorted Seafood with Beancurd Pot


I love seafood so everything with seafood is yummy for me. :)

Honey Roasted Asado
The meat was easy to chew, plus it was tasty that I did not need to put sauce on it.

For dessert, I got the mango sago. It wasn't too sweet and they obviously used fresh mangoes. I wish it had a thicker consistency though. :)

Ratings:
Food - 10. Surprisingly, I loved the food here.
Ambience - 7. Typical Chinese restaurant ambience. :)
Service - 5. Not too good. Servers did not know how to excuse themselves when getting used utensils. Plus they were hovering around our table when I was still eating my dessert and my mom was preparing the payment and tips.

Causeway Seafood Restaurant is found at:
883 Banawe St. cor. Del Monte Ave.
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 410-8690

1 comment:

  1. Pata tim is one of my absolute fave Chinese foods!  Yum!  =)

    ReplyDelete