Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cajun Red Rock Review

Last Friday, we met up with my college barkada and their +1's to have dinner. Since we were late, my friends got to choose the restaurant, and they chose Cajun Red Rock at SM Megamall.

When we reached Cajun Red Rock, my friends were seated outside the actual restaurant, since there were a lot of people because it was Payday Friday. They already had their food but were only starting it, they said that service was slow. They actually encouraged us to order immediately.

I ordered Chicken Marsala (grilled chicken with mushroom sauce), with saffron rice and hash browns for sides. It kinda reminded me of World Chicken, but it tasted better.

My boyfriend ordered Mustard Peppered (grilled chicken with mustard and pepper sauce), with saffron rice and crispy mojos for sides. I liked their mojos, they were really crispy and not sloppy.

For drinks, we had bottomless green iced tea.

We also had a complimentary dessert - chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream on top with chocolate drizzle (okay I just invented that name because I don't know what they call it) - I guess because we were singing happy birthday to one of my friends.

Again, sorry I don't have any photos, we were starving! :)

For my ratings, again 1 to 10, 10 being the highest:
Food - 7
Ambience - 5. There were a lot of people and I did not really get to go inside the actual restaurant.
Service - 8. Although service was kind of slow, the servers were actually kind, approachable, and almost always smiled at the customers.

Cajun Red Rock has three branches according to Munchpunch:
108 NS Amoranto St.
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 415-2605

Robinsons Galleria, EDSA cor. Ortigas Ave.
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines

Megastrip B, SM Megamall, EDSA cor. Julia Vargas Ave., Ortigas Center
Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 638-8387


2 comments:

  1. We frequent Cajun Red Rock in Robinson's Galleria. Service there is always good plus popcorn as soon as we sit down and toy balloon for my toddler :)

    The Twerp and I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di ko na naabutan yung popcorn, takaw friends ko e. Ang cute naman may balloon pa :)

    ReplyDelete