Friday, May 18, 2012

Nails of the Day: Nude with Glitters

So this is a pretty classic style of nail polish, except for the glittered one. I used 3 nail polishes to achieve the look of the ring finger nail, and 2 nail polishes for the rest.

Bobbie Italian Nude (Regular). This has a light pinkish-brown tone to it. After applying a base coat, I had to apply 2 coats of this polish so that it covers the entire nail.

Bobbie I Do (Glaze). This is a sheer glittery yellow color. When used alone, one should apply 2-3 coats to achieve the color you see in the bottle. I used only 1 coat of this just to give the manicure a yellowish shiny tinge.

Bobbie The Big Bang (Glaze). Here come the glitters. I'm absolutely crazy about glitters right now, but so as not to overdo it, I only apply it to my ring fingers' nails.


I applied a top coat to protect the nail polish, especially the glitters.

Hope you liked it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment