Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Smartbro Wimax Review Part IV

So it so happens that I have a close friend working at Smart whose expertise happens to be Wimax technology, and I happened to talk to him this morning.


This post was what started the grueling whole-morning troubleshooting of the problem of my connection. Unfortunately, the only thing he can check is the status of the serving site if it's behaving efficiently. So here's what I got from him:

  1. The modem doesn't have to be in the line of sight of the serving site.
  2. I'm the only one using Wimax on the sector I belong in so there shouldn't be a problem. Sorry I couldn't explain what a "sector" exactly is.

After he checked the status of the serving site, he said that there was no problem there, so I'm back to square one. He told me to try to call customer service but he also forwarded my problem to the complaints department already. I guess I'll just have to wait and hope that this gets resolved soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. aww, I hope this gets sorted out.

    BTW I tagged you: http://thenarcissusproject.blogspot.com/2011/10/facebook-page-and-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this gets fixed soon. Here have some awards. =)

    http://thenarcissusproject.blogspot.com/2011/10/facebook-page-and-awards.html

    ReplyDelete